Polish'Guard is a finishing wax that creates a high resistance wearing finish to all types of floors.
- Polish'Guard is an acrylic emulsion containing metallic ions providing a high wear resistant finish for many surfaces, including those treated with a ProtectGuard product.
- Polish’Guard can be polished, after drying, with a low or high speed scrubber drier, in order to improve mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Polish’Guard is also suitable for regular maintenance. It is a concentrate, and can be diluted with water by a ratio of up to 1 part Polish’Guard and 9 parts water.
Ideal for treating:
- Porous mineral surfaces (concrete, terraccota, bricks, cement, tiles…),
- Plastic surfaces,
- Stratified or varnish parquet…
5 litres, 30 Litres
Per 1 litre:
- Porous concrete : 60 to 100 sq ft; 6 to 10 m²
- Protected concrete : 150 to 225 sq ft; 15 to 20 m²
- Plastic surface : 225 to 275 sq ft; 20 to 25 m²
- Maintenance : 225 to 450 sq ft; 20 to 40 m²
Average figures given for reference only. The actual quantity of product needed depends on the substrate’s porosity.