Water Protection for the back side of the stones
ImperGuard BC is a water-based product formulated to be applied on the back of the stones before use.
ImperGuard BC is a water resistant product designed to limit the capillary absorption of the water.
ImperGuard BC is a pure impregnation. It does not form any film and allows the stone breathing.
ImperGuard BC is completely invisible after application. It does not change the aspect or the structure of the substrate.
Water-based emulsion of silanes..
Coverage depends on the porosity of the material. The figures below should be used only as a general guideline:
Advantages and Characteristics
- Avoids degradations due to freeze thaw cycles.
- Avoid the capillary absorption of the water of the floor.
- Non film-forming.
- Not harmful.
- Water-based product.
- Low VOC rate.
- UV resistant, does not turn yellowish.
- Invisible once dry.
- Ready to use.
- Easy to use.
- Non flammable.
- Physical state at 20 °C : Liquid
- Appearance : White
- Odour : None
- pH : 8,5 ± 1
- Boiling point [°C] : ± 100°C
- Density : 0.97 ± 0.02
- Solubility in water [vol/vol] : Total
- Flash point [°C] : > 65
- VOC : < 10 g/l
How To Use
- Shake before use.
- Always make a test before using on a large surface.
- Do not dilute the product.
- Apply the product on a dry clean surface with no dust.
- Apply the product using a roller or an Airless sprayer.
- The substrate should be saturated, usually in 2 coats.
- Drying time : 24h.
Cleaning your Equipment
- Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water.
Average figures given for reference only. The actual quantity of product needed depends on the substrate’s porosity.
ImperGuard BC is :
- Petroleum solvent free.
- IS GOING TO BECOME CORROSIVE (see CLP regulations)Biodegradable > 90% at 28 days.
- VOC < 1 g/l.